Here it is, folks! The BEA New Logo Thread! Post your best ideas here! I'm not going to call this a COMPETITION anymore, because I don't have the authority to hold a competition here on BEA.
So without further ado, begin posting!
Last edited by JMan on 01/27/2013 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Lol, don't you think it's better for a moderator or for album master to plan and organize and start the thread instead of you?
I just rhymed like twice in that statement.
Sorry. I was just under a lot of excitement. I love graphic design, and I don't know why. But you're right, I should've asked A.M. first.
Apperantly I still have a lot to learn abiut this site. If A.M. wants to delete this one, I'll be fine with that. I took matters into my own hands without even thinking, and I apologize.
Last edited by JMan on 01/26/2013 22:55; edited 1 time in total
I can't delete a thread on my own, but I'll ask Albummaster if he can set one up. He seemed to ve into the idea of a new logo like a lot of other people on BEA.
JasonconfusedIf We Make It We Can All Sit Back and LaughProfile California
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum