Finding Albums Help Thread.

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Good Idea/ Bad Idea
Good Idea:
68%
 68%  [13]
Bad Idea:
31%
 31%  [6]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
Hey BEA ๐Ÿ˜„

I've just thought of an idea that we should've started a long time ago...
Well, we have a pretty diverse music community here, and many of use are listening to rare and hard to find records, and some of us are surely having difficulties finding some of these albums (whether P2P or a CD or a record).

I'm just thinking that out of all of us, if someone is having difficulties finding an album they want to listen to, someone else probably has a copy of that album that they'd be willing to share with them.

If a user posted a request for an album in this thread, I wouldn't see a problem for us to PM that user a copy of that album.. ๐Ÿ˜จ Illegally or legally.

Cause what's the point of music without sharing it to everyone? ๐Ÿ˜ And we all need help sometimes.

My only 'rule' for this thread is that I would prefer that nobody posts links here. Because that's against BEA rules.

Would this be ok? ๐Ÿ˜จ
_________________
Doubles & Conch


Last edited by Hayden on 03/03/2013 18:51; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
If they have a way of finding where the links are being clicked from it doesn't matter if they are private messages, someone might see the BEA domain come up and it puts the website in hot water. BEA will be hosting them in their eyes and if it should be the case it isn't a risk that should be taken at all.

Last edited by Kiki on 03/03/2013 18:29; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I'd be happy to share links to places where one can buy an actual real copy of an album. Outside of that, no. I would not participate in anything like this. I believe that people should pay for their music. And something like this presents possible liability for the site.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
  • Quote
purple wrote:


I laughed so hard at this I almost teared up. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Just the suddeness of it, one of the best things I have seen this year!
  • Quote
If all links are shared via PMs,what's wrong with it?I think it's a good idea,as it is I'm getting links from people and giving people links regularly.
  • Quote
DLGGLD wrote:
If all links are shared via PMs,what's wrong with it?I think it's a good idea,as it is I'm getting links from people and giving people links regularly.


Wrong for the reason I pointed out. Could someone outside of BEA notice such a link?
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
I'd be happy to share links to places where one can buy an actual real copy of an album. .


I'm ok with that. If that's what the person was looking for, a vinyl copy of something they really wanted and couldn't find, why not?

an_outlaw wrote:
If they have a way of finding where the links are being clicked from it doesn't matter if they are private messages, someone might see the BEA domain come up and it puts the website in hot water. BEA will be hosting them in their eyes and if it should be the case it isn't a risk that should be taken at all.


If PM's actually are private, then this shouldn't be a problem.



I just wanted to see if anyone here would be interested ๐Ÿ˜• I was on the bar about rules.. but I think this is lenient enough.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
If PM's actually are private, then this shouldn't be a problem.


It's still likely that Google will pick up this thread for people looking for free downloads if we use it enough - simply things like "Can anyone send me a download for What's Going On by Marvin Gaye?" can very easily show up. If from then it's clear the admins aren't doing anything to condemn it or the active sharing is constant the site could be taken down from Google search, or advertisers will not use the site.
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
Wrong for the reason I pointed out. Could someone outside of BEA notice such a link?


I would hope not,considering they would be sent privately.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Need help finding a song Temporary33 Music
I need help finding new rap music AMBNTnoises Music
Help in finding name of singer/songwr... Howard Music
Physically finding physical music. Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.