What things make you happy? I like walking places, cheese and crackers and forests. I think I am happy when I can create my own world. I am happy in the rain as well. I will think of some more things soon.
Friends, family, love, music, sex, drugs, good food, so-bad-it's-good food, films, acceptance, dancing, seeing other people happy, playing FIFA, talking shite for hours, sunny days, a brand new pair of socks, home comforts, the first cigarette of the day, feeling like I've achieved something, reading, writing, playing football, seeing West Brom or Brentford or England or Scotland do well in the football, reminiscing, looking to the future, finally getting used to a new haircut, playing guitar, putting on ridiculous Scottish accents (or accents of any kind, for that matter), belting out Communist anthems whilst drunk, getting drunk in general, pulling out quotes from The Wire or School of Rock or Spaced or Casablanca or Stewart Lee stand-up sets with pals, not having to worry about money, writing this list of things that make me feel happy. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
I really like right when I get out of the shower/dry off/put on clothes/etc. and I feel totally refreshed and relaxed.
Mostly, though, it seems totally arbitrary as to whether I'm happy in a given moment. Like things can set me off one way or another, but if there isn't too much of an external inclination, it seems like I can be all over the map.
A lot of things make me happy but let's try.... oooohhhh happiness
Be a children again, Sing on the garden to stars at night, Dance with friends, Dance alone, Talk to friends, Love, Relax, dream, blow some bubble on the air, Seeing an inocent child smile, come to BEA or skype (at times because sometimes some of you makes me sad, But you are most lovely) open my window on a saturday sunny morning, ride a bike on a saturday morning, play with friends, play guitar, Listen to happy music, I don't know happiness is inside each of us we just need to find it.... It's great to be happy _________________ Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
meccaleccaVoice of ReasonProfile The Land of Enchantment
Synchronicity
My lady
The landscapes of the great southwest (US)
The tears of clowns
Digging through record crates and finding something great
Being perfectly drunk enough to not give a shit, but without being too impaired to function
Baseball
Campfires
Shooting the shit with old friends
My cats and pretty much animals in general
Bumping into a friend randomly
Trailer Park Boys, Peep Show, Bob's Burgers
Roadside attractions
always good to find a TPB fan, I barely know anyone in person who's a fan
It's the best, and it's coming back soon with a new season on Netflix. I think I remember another BEA regular being a big fan too. It's one of those shows I can watch every day and never get tired of. _________________ http://jonnyleather.com
That's me & my 5 year old's favorite go-to tv right now. We stream it on netflix when we just want to hang on the couch. Louise is the bomb! Please don't report me to DCFS. ๐ซข
Lots of superficial things make me temporarily happy, like eating something I like or doing something I enjoy, but that perfect feeling of contentment with life that can stick around (sometimes, for a while) comes mainly from being confident in/ liking myself, and having meaningful relationships with people around me, friends and family and such. Everything else is trivial compared. _________________ Shut up mate you're boring!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum