Why listen to The White Stripes when you can listen to The Fiery Furnaces. People always compare then, not all that sure why. (Meg and Jack aren't siblings right? :o) _________________ She's dead, wrapped in plastic.
Justice is not a frivolous thing, Simpson. It has little if anything to do with a disobedient whale.
JasonconfusedIf We Make It We Can All Sit Back and LaughProfile California
Why listen to Pulp (who are over hyped) when you can listen to any other britpop band?
In essence, a lot of britpop is interchangeable with one another.
Why listen to HappyMeal shit on Pulp, when you could listen to me tell you why they're so much better than other Britpop bands
Jarvis Cocker is simply one of the best lyricists I've ever heard. Pulp songs are insightful social commentary with an impeccably humorous wit. _________________ http://jonnyleather.com
Why listen to HappyMeal shit on Pulp, when you could listen to me tell you why they're so much better than other Britpop bands
Jarvis Cocker is simply one of the best lyricists I've ever heard. Pulp songs are insightful social commentary with an impeccably humorous wit.
Fair point, but then again, they have never written a song about lasagna.
And I wasn't shitting on Pulp. I think they're pretty good. overhyped, yes, but they're still good.
Either way, I still think a lot of the britpop I've listened to is interchangeable. I don't think it all sounds the same, just that you couldn't go wrong listening to any of the acclaimed britpop bands over one another, they're all good as well as overhyped (Oasis, The Verve, Pulp, Blur, Suede, etc.).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum