I don't know why I was thinking of this, but what if BEA members were part of your social circle IRL? Where would they be, or what roles would suit them? For instance, Which BEA Members Would Be...
...in my band?
Sheep21 and Jasonconfused
...my parents?
Lethalnezzle and Saoirse (I know the ages are all wrong, but still...)
...my roommates?
Cymro2011, Harkan, or swedenman
...those weird friends that always get me in trouble?
Happymeal, DLGGLD
...my son that I had at a very young age after a drunk one-night stand?
JMan.
๐คฃ
My brother: Jhereko
My punching bag: ppnw
My long lost sibling: WrathchildX who has a fantastic chart
My teacher: Lethal
My gay teacher: Jack
My homies I get high with: Swedenman and Brandon
My mailman: L Lawliet
My model at the art gallery: Borve
My worm guy: Yourself
My frog: Frogger
My lemonade: Loveless
My headphones: Useless
My table and chairs: JO, Romanelli, and Naples
My lettuce leaf: Polytheme
My Dodge Viper: My Dodge Viper
My Spongebob Squarepants collectable knick knack collection: Happymeal
My punching bag: Purple
L Lawliet wrote:
Mother
Magenta (so much like my mother its scary)
The feeling's mutual.
Last edited by JMan on 06/09/2013 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Cymro2011The Beatles were objectively averageProfile In a deep, dark bubblegum graveyard
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum