Sports Forum

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
We have a lot of NBA, MLB, Hockey, Rugby threads. I think a Sports Forum would do nicely.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
We have a lot of NBA, MLB, Hockey, Rugby threads. I think a Sports Forum would do nicely.


That's what the lounge is for, IMO. If we create a Sports subforum, we might as well create a Movies one, and a Videogames one, and so on. Being a music site, all other topics are secondary and can be grouped in the Longe.
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
That's what the lounge is for, IMO. If we create a Sports subforum, we might as well create a Movies one, and a Videogames one, and so on. Being a music site, all other topics are secondary and can be grouped in the Longe.

Agreed
  • Quote
The sports forum would have less than 10 threads. It isn't necessary...
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
That's what the lounge is for, IMO. If we create a Sports subforum, we might as well create a Movies one, and a Videogames one, and so on. Being a music site, all other topics are secondary and can be grouped in the Longe.

19loveless91 wrote:
Agreed

junodog4 wrote:
The sports forum would have less than 10 threads. It isn't necessary...


Absolutely no need IMO.
_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
We could even go so far as to get rid of the Naples Cartoon forum....
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
It might've just been me. I've seen sports threads now and then and I sometimes feel that there are a lot.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
It might've just been me. I've seen sports threads now and then and I sometimes feel that there are a lot.


I'm not quite sure you're in any position to complain about people starting threads.
  • Quote
Maybe we should split this forum to have a separate section for "JMan's suggestions"
  • Quote
I've had some good suggestions before. And if you do that (which I doubt) I'll only take it as a compliment for being creative.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Recommendations forum Guest Suggestions
Forum #s baystateoftheart Suggestions
Forum Groups MrFrogger Suggestions
safari forum bug martintho Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.