Favorite Beck album?

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Favorite Beck Album?
Odelay:
44%
 44%  [12]
Sea Change:
37%
 37%  [10]
Mellow Gold:
7%
 7%  [2]
Midnite Vultures:
7%
 7%  [2]
Mutations:
3%
 3%  [1]
Other:
0%
 0%  [0]
Total Votes : 27

  • Quote
Coming from one who does not pefer Odelay, I was just wondering if anyone else agreed.
  • Quote
http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1839
  • Quote
Odelay slightly ahead of Midnite Vultures, both are in my top 100, after that it's very close, there are 9 Beck albums I thoroughly enjoy.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
One day not too long ago I listened to the entire Beck discography. Odelay slightly above Midnite Vultures as well, but Sea Change takes the cake for me. Although I do love me some Mellow Gold, with or without Loser.
_________________
"Can't Believe how strange it is to be anything at all"
-Jeff Mangum
  • Quote
Odelay, Mutations and Mellow Gold are all good and about equal for me actually. I liked Sea Change back when it was the only Beck album I had listened to, but it's a bit disappointing now compared to those three. Midnite Vultures I've never liked.
  • Quote
Sea Change is definitely my favorite, it's beautiful.

Back when I used to have a college radio how, that album was in heavy rotation.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
I chose Odelay, obviously, but I always liked Guero and think it at least deserve a mention.
  • Quote
Gonna go with Odelay, though I have been rather fond of Sea Change lately.
  • Quote
I think Sea Change is my favorite, though Mutations and actually Modern Guilt are fairly close. Odelay is great too, now I don't know how to rank them.
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote
I think Sea Change does the most with what Beck was doing musically, but I tend to listen to Guero and Odelay a lot too.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Album of the day (#326): Odelay by Beck BestEverAlbums Music
[ Poll ] Best Beck Album ShaneSpear Music
Thoughts on the New Beck Album? Tha1ChiefRocka Music
Beck's New Album: Song Reader RoundTheBend Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.