CLOSED - 2KT Rd.1 - Treasury Library Canada vs Gallowsbird's

View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which user is cooler?
Treasury Library Canada:
36%
 36%  [4]
Gallowsbird's Bark:
63%
 63%  [7]
Total Votes : 11

  • Quote
2KT

Round 1

Woodpigeon - Treasury Library Canada (2008) vs. Fiery Furnaces - Gallowsbird's Bark (2003)



420bongritsu69's Woodpigeon - Treasury Library Canada (2008). Band Rank: 2977. Album Rank: 5168. Link



Polythene Pam's Fiery Furnaces - Gallowsbird's Bark (2003). Band Rank: 752. Album Rank: 3215. Link


I'm gonna start posting 4 matches at a time, and letting them last for a week. Perhaps that'll make listening easier. Starting this Monday, every Monday I close/open 4 matches.


Last edited by Defago on 08/27/2013 03:56; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
It had been quite a while since I listened to either.

I had totally forgotten just how fresh Gallowsbird's Bark was. I might prefer Blueberry Boat, but Gallowsbird's Bark is definitely one of the more remarkable debuts of the 21st century.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Polythene Pam
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
Polythene Pam


Defago
  • Quote
ew you guys
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
A band I actually know? That's a first in this tourney
  • Quote
Treasury Library Canada is probably my favourite discovery of the tournament so far.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Gallowsbird's Bark wins.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] CLOSED- Friend Oppurtunity def Gallow... Saoirse Tournaments
How much music from your library you ... meruizh Music
Shortest and Longest Song Title in yo... videoheadcleaner Music
Your Digital Music Library? Applerill Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED - 2KT Rd.1 - We Are Uchu No Ko... Defago Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.