The Games forums have been full of tournamenty stuff, and I miss the games that used to get posted from time to time.
So here's one. Pretend you are a musician (or, don't pretend if you actually are a musician). You've produced an album of new material based on your life in the last 12 months. What are you calling that album?
Mine would be called:
Laptop Parts
Our household has had three laptops break in the last 12 months. The album cover would be a pile of laptop parts scattered on a desk.
I'd be covered in trash, obviously with a mountain of garbage in the background. And there would be a couple rottwielers in the background, looking at shiny gold turds. I love off-color album covers.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum