i'm going to sketch what i imagine you as based on several things on bea such as charts and what i know of you from the forums however--
i need is your
favorite color
favorite article of clothing
favorite album
favorite song
favorite genre
and birthmonth
then i want to know how close i get : P _________________ Pipe Dreams is a virus...
Green
Probably just jeans
Hospice - The Antlers
I'm not sure I can answer this with one song, so allow to offer several choices. Wake - The Antlers, Alvin Row - Animal Collective, When You Sleep - My Bloody Valentine, The Past Is A Grotesque Animal - Of Montreal
Shoegaze/Dream Pop
July
favorite color: Can't pick, seriously. I love them all. Especially really vivid colours...But I guess I'll just say black since that was my favourite for a while and I still love it, even if it isn't a colour. Really good to burrow in and let envelop you. I'm a burrowing animal. ๐
favorite article of clothing: Yeah, my hoodie. And it is black. XD
favorite album: I Could Live in Hope by Low
favorite song: Lullaby by Low
favorite genre: Folk or dream pop or electro pop or something ๐
and birthmonth: August
i'm going to sketch what i imagine you as based on several things on bea such as charts and what i know of you from the forums however--
i need is your
favorite color
favorite article of clothing
favorite album
favorite song
favorite genre
and birthmonth
then i want to know how close i get : P
Blue
my beard my purple sneakers
Can's Tago Mago
Slint's Good Morning Captain
Post-Rock, i guess
november
Forest Green
Community Hoodie (on back "It's All Downhill From Here")
Unknown Pleasures or For Emma, Forever Ago (please don't make me pick ...)
In My Life by The Beatles
Post-Punk
January
This is actually going to be really interesting I think! _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum