Who would you go gay for?(no homo)

Goto page 12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote




Just a couple to start off with.
  • Quote
A movie rec for DLGGLD :


Link

_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote

_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
Mark Cavendish


Brad Pitt


Daniel Day Lewis


Joseph Gordon-Levitt
  • Quote
The first 2 that spring to mind are....

Maggie Gyllenhaal



Kim Deal

  • Quote
Obviously Eddie goes without saying


And always had a serious man crush on Leo


And Julian Casablancas for sure. Dude is suave as shit.
  • Quote
CellarDoor wrote:
A movie rec for DLGGLD :


Link


Seen that a couple years ago,was pretty good from what I remember. I've had a pretty big obsession with Eva Green since.
  • Quote
DLGGLD wrote:
Seen that a couple years ago,was pretty good from what I remember. I've had a pretty big obsession with Eva Green since.


I confirm that's a perfectly healthy obsession ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
OK, this was surprisingly easy ๐Ÿ˜จ

Joe Dallesandro


Sufjan Stevens


Jake Gyllenhaal

_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
CELLAR HAS THE ONLY GOOD TASTE OUT OF ANY OF YOU.

My biggest gay crushes atm:

SUFJAN STEVENS OHMIGOD I COULD SWIM IN HIS FUCKING EYES


Gaspard Ulliel


Ben Whishaw


Joseph. Gordon. Levitt.

_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345  Next
Page 1 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] Gay/Straight RFNAPLES Lounge
If you were stuck on an island which ... Mattmiller25 Music
What Music Album would you release if... Behrus58 Tournaments
If BEA were a TV show, who would you ... Guest Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.