BDAT Rd. 2 - The Velvet Undergroun... vs. Madvil... (CLOSED)
The Velvet Underground and Nico:
77%
[31]
Madvillainy:
22%
[9]
Guest
#2
Posted: 11/27/2013 15:53
I believe this is the first time we've had two of the same user's nominations go up against one another. Anyway, Madvillainy is hella dope. VU&N is in my top 10. Easy choice, if not an entirely satisfying one.
GeevyDallas
WATTBA
Profile
#3
Posted: 11/27/2013 16:15
Madvillainy is the better album
Listmeister
Profile
Location
Ohio
#4
Posted: 11/27/2013 16:26
Nico's voice is growing on me, but Madvillain's album is much more interesting then the rest of the Velvet Underground songs, and gets my vote.
RETRACTION: During the first round, I commented that Madvillain "takes himself too seriously." I was wrong about that.
meccalecca
Voice of Reason
Profile
Location
The Land of Enchantment
#5
Posted: 11/27/2013 16:32
Madvillainy is awesome, but The Velvet Underground & Nico is a revolutionary album.
Norman Bates
Profile
Location
Paris, France
#6
Posted: 11/27/2013 16:59
VU & N. Love Madvillainy though. But it's a more recent, acquired taste, I feel like VU are in my DNA or something.
Jasonconfused
If We Make It We Can All Sit Back and Laugh
Profile
Location
California
#7
Posted: 11/27/2013 17:11
VU for sure. I've really been digging some hip-hop stuff lately, but Madvillainy is not one of those albums. _________________
nutso42
#8
Posted: 11/27/2013 17:12
Both are great, but I think I voted Madvillainy simply to ease my guilt for going with the "white choice" on the other match-up... ๐ซข
Precedent
#9
Posted: 11/27/2013 17:33
Madvillainy was only tolerable for me.
VU&N is an incredible album.
Guest
#10
Posted: 11/27/2013 17:45
nutso42 wrote: Both are great, but I think I voted Madvillainy simply to ease my guilt for going with the "white choice" on the other match-up... :oops:
Lol, what is this, affirmative action for music tournaments?
Anyways...Madvillainy is cool, I like it, but it isn't at The Velvet Underground & Nico's level. Not to me, anyways.
New topic Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 2
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum