Chart Outfit

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
It seems chart outfit has changed yesterday(from #1-#100 to #100-#1)
but is there any other way to set it in the opposite way?
I like to see my overall chart from #100 but I want to set some of my custom charts from #1.
It would be great if I can set it when I make a chart
Just a suggestion, thanks
_________________
If you're feeling sinister, Go off and Listen to Indie Pop
  • Quote
Go to Profile -> Miscellaneous Functionality -> Default rank order for charts -> Choose Ascending


There doesn't appear to be a way to change specifically your own chart's ordering for how other's will view it, though. Just how you prefer to view all charts.
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
Go to Profile -> Miscellaneous Functionality -> Default rank order for charts -> Choose Ascending


There doesn't appear to be a way to change specifically your own chart's ordering for how other's will view it, though. Just how you prefer to view all charts.


Thanks for noticing but I mean setting for each chart.

Edit:Oh, it's okay now, nevermind
_________________
If you're feeling sinister, Go off and Listen to Indie Pop

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
Ranked Score per Chart or Chart Posit... Sean Suggestions
1st chart v Chart Now Guest Music
Personal year chart links on each yea... paladisiac Suggestions
[ Poll ] % of BEA top 100 in your chart NickVolos Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.