BDAT Rd. 2 - Dummy vs. The Madcap Laughs (CLOSED)

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album is better?
Dummy:
64%
 64%  [18]
The Madcap Laughs:
35%
 35%  [10]
Total Votes : 28

  • Quote
BDAT

Round 2


Dummy by Portishead
Sponsor: 19loveless91


The Madcap Laughs by Syd Barrett
Sponsor: meezus

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU HAVE HEARD BOTH ALBUMS


Last edited by Guest on 11/30/2013 21:16; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Portishead has better singing, better melody, is just better.

I vote for Dummy.
  • Quote
fuck. two personal favorites. As much as I love Syd, my vote goes to Dummy by a hair. It's just perfect
  • Quote
Barrett but it's close.
  • Quote
I loves me some Portishead, but Syd Barrett is simply the best. A hypnotic look into the mind of a singer-songwriter left to his own devices, the Madcap Laughs is unparalleled by nearly anything else I've ever heard.
  • Quote
The Madcap Laughs would be first on my list of album I should love but don't.
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
The Madcap Laughs would be first on my list of album I should love but don't.


  • Quote
Syd for me.
  • Quote
Quite easily 'Dummy' for me!
  • Quote
The Madcap stopped laughing.

18-9

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 1 - The Madcap Laughs vs. Bo... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BBAT: First Utterance VS The Madcap L... alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 1 - Pink Flag vs. Dummy (CLO... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Und... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] Phaedra vs Dummy Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.