Albums You Want for Christmas

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Well, it's that time of year again! We put up the trees, decorate them, and wait for Old St. Nick to deliver the presents. Well, what I'd like to ask some of the younger (or older) members what albums they want for Christmas, and when all is said and done, they can post albums that they actually got. (My parents are pretty cheap so I'm never sure if I'm gonna get everything that I want.) Anyways, post away!
  • Quote
Albums I want




Solo Violin Improvisations by Polly Bradfield
want this on vinyl



Fare Forward Voyagers Soldier's Choice by John Fahey

this to



Sung Tongs by Animal Collective


want the cassette of this




Greek Rhapsody Instrumental Music From Greece 1905 1956 by Various Artists


and the cd of this
  • Quote
Here are a few of mine off the top of my head:

Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division

Rain Dogs by Tom Waits

First Imaginary Symphony For Nomad by The Music Tapes

Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer? by of Montreal

Daydream Nation by Sonic Youth

Ambient 1 Music For Airports by Brian Eno

The Smile Sessions by The Beach Boys

The Lonesome Crowded West by Modest Mouse

Yeezus by Kanye West

Illmatic by Nas

Loveless by My Bloody Valentine

The Stone Roses by The Stone Roses

Hospice by The Antlers

Fleet Foxes by Fleet Foxes

Vampire Weekend by Vampire Weekend

m b v by My Bloody Valentine

Random Access Memories by Daft Punk

Trouble Will Find Me by The National
  • Quote
Too many to count!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
Too many to count!!! :lol:

Yes, I understand. I'm a greedy bastard too. ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote


If someone gets me that I'd be very happy
  • Quote
joyofdivision wrote:


If someone gets me that I'd be very happy


I would gladly get you that as a Christmas gift... Joy of disco!

๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
I have a list of over 50 items I'm really bad.

Up there is the Red House Painter albums, Phoenix albums, Reflektor, Burst Apart, This Nation's Saving Grace, Armchair Apocrypha, Oracular Spectacular, Ogdens' Nut-Gone Flake, Paris 1919, and Relationship of Command

I've been meaning to get Relationship of Command for like two years now...
  • Quote
genesisfoxtrot21 wrote:
and wait for Old St. Nick to deliver the presents.


I don't know who the fuck this 'St. Nick' guy is but I'm waiting for Santa to come down and deliver my presents.
_________________
  • Quote
Mancsoulsister wrote:
I would gladly get you that as a Christmas gift... Joy of disco!

:D


That's very kind of you Mancsoulsister, but what would you like in return?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
What Do You Want for Christmas/Holidays? nibbles Lounge
Bands you want in the top 1000 albums. JMan Music
If BEA were a TV show, who would you ... Guest Lounge
Best Christmas Albums Rikuff Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.