Site Not Updating

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Just noticed that the site doesn't appear to be updating, on the top members page it says last update was 4 days ago, also the overall year chart doesn't appear to be updating for me either, most notably the 2014 chart, which is where I noticed it wasn't updating.

Maybe this is intentional and it'll update soon, but I just said I'd post in case it has gone unnoticed.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Yes, I noticed this yesterday.
  • Quote
Apologies, this is now working again...
  • Quote
No need to apologise albummaster! Keep up the great work!
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
It's now been a full day again.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Announcement: BestEverAlbums.com site rules albummaster Music
Charts Not Updating? Guest Suggestions
Page freezing while updating chart Norman Bates Suggestions
Updating album info Norman Bates Suggestions
Updating Countries Jasonconfused Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.