BSAT Round #1: PJ Harvey vs. Sky Ferreira

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Vould you like to touch my monkey?
PJ Harvey:
73%
 73%  [22]
Sky Ferreira:
26%
 26%  [8]
Total Votes : 30

  • Quote
BSAT Round 1


PJ Harvey

Captain: swedenman


vs.


Sky Ferreira

Captain: revolver94
  • Quote
Leaning towards PJ Harvey, but I could be easily swayed to vote for Sky Ferreira.
  • Quote
Well this is depressing. PJ for me.
  • Quote
Ferreira is good and all, but Harvey's released some great stuff (even though I really did not like "Let England Shake").
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
well shit.
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
PJ Harvey by a ridiculously wide margin. I maybe like two or three Ferreira songs. I adore at least that many Harvey albums.
  • Quote
Not a fan of either, but still Harvey, easily.
  • Quote
I adore Lost in my Bedroom by Sky but I'm not big on the other songs of hers I've heard. However, this sort of electropop is always going to appeal to me to some extent. Regardless, PJ Harvery created Let England Shake and White Chalk, both of which I love. Haven't listened to much of her early work. But yeah, PJ.
  • Quote
Love the Sky, but there are very few artists here I would vote for over Harvey, always will be a personal favorite
  • Quote
Harvey. Incredible body of work.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Early 2010s Tourney Play-In: Sky Ferr... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #4: Tim Buckley vs. PJ Harvey Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #3: Robert Johnson vs. PJ ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: PJ Harvey vs. Rowland ... Saoirse Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] +1500 Round 3: Repetition VS... Goodsir Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.