Open All Night (track) by Bruce Springsteen
Open All Night appears on the following album(s) by Bruce Springsteen:
- Nebraska (track #8) (this album) (1982)
- The Album Collection: 1973-1984, Vol. 1 (track #62) (compilation) (2014)
- Fair Grounds Race Course, New Orleans April 30, 2006 (track #12) (2017)
- St. Rose Of Lima School, Freehold, New Jersey, November 8, 1996 (track #12) (2018)
- The Live Series: Songs Of The Road (track #4) (compilation) (2018)
- Meadowlands Arena, East Rutherford, NJ July 25, 1992 (track #5) (2019)
- Wembley Arena, November 11, 2006 (track #16) (2020)
- Brendan Byrne Arena, August 6, 1984 (track #5) (2020)
Go to store
Go to store
Go to store
Listen to Open All Night on YouTube
Open All Night ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 148 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
|3 days ago||romackjack1972||1,440||92/100|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 8% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 79.6/100, a mean average of 79.3/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 79.8/100. The standard deviation for this track is 11.5.
Open All Night favourites
Showing all 4 members who have added this track as a favourite
Open All Night comments
Be the first to add a comment for this track - add your comment!
Your feedback for Open All Night
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.