Reason To Believe (track) by Bruce Springsteen
Reason To Believe appears on the following album(s) by Bruce Springsteen:
- Nebraska (track #10) (this album) (1982)
- The Album Collection: 1973-1984, Vol. 1 (track #64) (compilation) (2014)
- Schottenstein Center, Ohio 2005 (track #2) (2015)
- The Christic Shows November 16 & 17, 1990 (track #4) (2016)
- The Christic Shows November 16 & 17, 1990 (track #21) (2016)
- King's Hall, Belfast March 19, 1996 (track #13) (2017)
- Van Andel Arena, Michigan 2005 (track #2) (2018)
- Stockholm 2005 (track #2) (2020)
- Tower Theater 2005 (track #2) (2021)
- Live/1975-85 (track #25) (compilation) (1986)
Condition: Brand New
Go to store
Condition: Like New
Go to store
Condition: Very Good
Go to store
Listen to Reason To Believe on YouTube
Reason To Believe ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 155 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 4% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 81.9/100, a mean average of 81.1/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 82.3/100. The standard deviation for this track is 13.8.
Reason To Believe favourites
Showing all 3 members who have added this track as a favourite
Reason To Believe comments
Be the first to add a comment for this track - add your comment!
Your feedback for Reason To Believe
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.