The 2012 BEA Music Awards - RULES & QUESTIONS

Goto page Previous  12345678
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
When nominating songs, do I have to put the entire Sing About Me/Dying of Thirst, or can I choose only the Sing About Me part?
  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:
best user joined in 2012


Well, me. Obviously.

๐Ÿ™„
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
When nominating songs, do I have to put the entire Sing About Me/Dying of Thirst, or can I choose only the Sing About Me part?


Has to be entire track.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345678
Page 8 of 8


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Announcement: BestEverAlbums.com site rules albummaster Music
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Best Year In Music - Tournament: RUL... Wombi Tournaments
BEA (NOT IN TOP 20) PLAYOFF RULES + Q... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.