|
|
|
Yes:
|
|
42% |
[8] |
|
No:
|
|
21% |
[4] |
|
I don't know:
|
|
36% |
[7] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
albummaster
Janitor
Site Admin
Profile
- #22
- Posted: 01/31/2013 10:47
- Post subject: Re: Organize Your Wish List
|
| JMan wrote: | Edit: Now I found how to do that... ๐งฑ ๐ซข ๐งฑ
But, you can't organize by YEAR yet. And I wanna be able to organize things by genre. |
Genres don't exist on BEA just yet, but I'll look at adding something so you can sort by year.
|
|
|
|
JMan
- #23
- Posted: 01/31/2013 22:47
- Post subject: Re: Organize Your Wish List
|
| albummaster wrote: | | Genres don't exist on BEA just yet, but I'll look at adding something so you can sort by year. |
Thank you, AM.
|
|
|
|
JMan
- #24
- Posted: 01/31/2013 22:49
|
| ptaylor1989 wrote: | | .09% of BEA! Wow |
Does 100% of a large community ever vote on a small question? There are 18 votes now, more than I thought I would get in a couple days.
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed Move by Romanelli on 01/31/2013 00:08
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 3 of 3 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|