All of the kids that are into the "psychedelic sounds" of Foxygen and Tame Impala should convert to these guys. I've heard their newest, Floating Coffin (2013), and it's their second best in my opinion, right behind this guy. Admittedly, they lean more towards Ty Segall and San Fran/Texas psych than The Beatles. In fact, they're from the bay area; be patriotic, kids.
Yeah, Floating Coffin is pretty dope, perhaps I should explore Thee Oh Sees a bit more.
You'll have to report back on this one. You caught me smilin'.
Mercurydylan89 wrote:
Enjoy that one Jason. Masterpiece.
Also if you dig sly and the family stone check out Charles Watts and the 103rd st band
Absolutely loved it. I can tell it's going to take multiple and close listens because there is so much going on. Also didn't think it was going to be as psychedelic as it was, which definitely helps.
And thanks Mercury I'll keep it in mind. _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum