Ladders - Cassini Meet Saturn

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
Very pretty, very passionate, and really just a nice album. I'm not sure how memorable it will be, but only time will tell. I definitely feel like this is a sort of starting point, and if you expand on your sound, and really flesh it out (and maybe get better recording equipment) you could make something really special. :D


I really hope so - glad you enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜„

harkan wrote:
Downloading now. Will listen to once completed!


Really looking forward to hearing what you think.
  • Quote
Well, my thoughts.

Hmm...

Great introduction to the album. The first three songs create the perfect lo-fi atmosphere that is a soothing listen compared to some of the other stuff I have listened to recently.

I haven't updated my 2013 chart yet but this is in the top 20. The only track I didn't really enjoy was People Like Me; just didn't seem to fit.

Keep up the excellent work!
  • Quote
harkan wrote:
Well, my thoughts.

Hmm...

Great introduction to the album. The first three songs create the perfect lo-fi atmosphere that is a soothing listen compared to some of the other stuff I have listened to recently.

I haven't updated my 2013 chart yet but this is in the top 20. The only track I didn't really enjoy was People Like Me; just didn't seem to fit.

Keep up the excellent work!


Thanks, really special to see myself compared to such bigger names on your chart ๐Ÿ˜„

People Like Me was an attempt to give the album a little more energy, but I agree, it does disrupt the mellow feeling held by the rest of the album, on reflection.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn Puncture Repair Music
[ Poll ] Meet The Beatles or Meet The Residents? Facetious Music
[ Poll ] [Closed] B1974 2AK Meet the Residents... Listmeister Tournaments
I'd like you to meet my spouse.... bobbyb5 Music
[ Poll ] So you meet this genie..... Listmeister Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.