[CLOSED] BEUT : The Poe VS 420BongRitsu69

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
The Poe:
50%
 50%  [18]
420BongRitsu69:
50%
 50%  [18]
Total Votes : 36

  • Quote
For this match, we should have a more abstract way of voting than through an ordinary poll.
  • Quote
Now this is a tricky one...
  • Quote
The Poe has the best chart on the whole damn site.
  • Quote
Tough choice. I've already voted, but no way am I sharing who I voted for.
  • Quote
Bong ritsu has the best chart on the whole site. The poe is great as well.

That being said, I've always appreciated Ritsu more so I'll vote him.
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:
Now this is a tricky one...
  • Quote
One has the tidiest room in the world, the other one is The Poe; One loves Kanye West, the other one is BongRitsu. Which one to choose?
  • Quote
tekin wrote:
One loves Kanye West


When did Poe mention that?
  • Quote
Poe's 2abstract4me, gonna go with Bong.
  • Quote
ใใ‚ŒใฏๅŽณใ—ใ„ๆˆฆใ„ใ ใฃใŸใŒใ€BongRitsuใŒๅ‹่€…ใงใ™ใ€‚

17-18

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : 420BongRitsu69 VS the... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : Romanelli VS 420BongR... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : sheep21 VS The Poe drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: craola V The Poe (craola) alelsupreme Tournaments
missing the poe sssvnnn Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.