Adding an album without adding it to a list

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I would really appreciate being able to add an album and or songs to an album without having to have them on a list. This is especially helpful in cases where you may really like an album, say it's your 43rd favorite of all time, but you can't see it on the site, and you only have 40 slots for songs in your chart.

Overall loving this website, though! Thanks!
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
BEA was originally meant to be a database of the best albums in history, and not a database of every album that has ever been released. Newer members are able to add more albums as they level up (e.g. via decade, year and custom charts) and there's no upper limit to the number of custom charts that people can make.
  • Quote
Alright. I understand what you mean by that. I think the real lesson here is that I ought to level up so I can add more, huh? ๐Ÿ˜‰
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
List things your world would be bette... Guest Lounge
Yuck recording second album without f... AlexZangari Music
LIST CENTRAL -- Create and post your ... pranafilms Lounge
[ Poll ] 2000s BST Rd1: Feist v Life Without B... cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.