Best Debut Album Tourney
Listmeister
Profile
Location
Ohio
#31
Posted: 08/08/2013 15:36
So, can we start nominating?
My 3:
Dreamboat Annie, by Heart
Everybody Else is Doing It, Why Can't We, by The Cranberries
Appetite for Destruction, by Guns 'n' Roses
I'd add Bat Out of Hell by Meat Loaf, but technically it wasn't his debut album.
Precedent
#32
Posted: 08/08/2013 20:46
If we can start nominating, here are my 3:
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
The Strokes - Is This It
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?
Profile
Location
Missouri
#33
Posted: 08/08/2013 23:18
Sounds fun to me! _________________
. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .
"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?
Profile
Location
Missouri
#34
Posted: 08/08/2013 23:23
nutso42 wrote: I'll see your VU&N and raise you Funeral.
I'll see them both and raise you an Unknown Pleasures ... hands down the winner, I don't know what y'all are talking about. _________________
. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .
"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
MrFrogger
Where am I
Profile
Location
Oakland
#35
Posted: 08/09/2013 02:24
lol why are you nominating?
Guest
#36
Posted: 08/09/2013 03:08
Oh lol are we wanting to start this tourney now? I'm down but if so I'll make a separate nominees thread rather than use this one.
them
Profile
Location
Virginia
#37
Posted: 08/09/2013 03:17
swedenman wrote: Oh lol are we wanting to start this tourney now? I'm down but if so I'll make a separate nominees thread rather than use this one.
Sounds good I'm ready swedeman.
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?
Profile
Location
Missouri
#38
Posted: 08/24/2013 01:19
swedenman wrote: Oh lol are we wanting to start this tourney now? I'm down but if so I'll make a separate nominees thread rather than use this one.
Is this still going to be a thing? I was pretty excited about it, honestly. _________________
. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .
"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
Facetious
Profile
Location
Somewhere you've never been
#39
Posted: 08/24/2013 06:12
Is a debut album acceptable if it's the only album the band made anyway?
Guest
#40
Posted: 08/24/2013 07:54
benpaco wrote: Is this still going to be a thing? I was pretty excited about it, honestly.
Absolutely! I was just waiting for the 2K tourney to get going. If there are no objections, I'll gladly open up nominations tomorrow.
Facetious wrote: Is a debut album acceptable if it's the only album the band made anyway?
I don't see why not.
New topic Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 4 of 4
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum