what are your top 3 albums of 2013?

Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 111213  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Don't we have enough of these 2013 threads?
My top 3: Random Access Memories -Daft Punk
TDPDH - Alice in Chains
WAT21CAOPAM - Foxygen

All are in my top 100.
  • Quote
1. Antigama - meteor
2. Cloud rat - Moksha
3. Ty segall - sleeper, could also be trouble will find me depending on my mood


Grindcore tore shit up this year
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
bongritsu wrote:
could also be trouble will find me depending on my mood


huh didnt think this was your thing..

my top 3 probably:

1. Nepenthe by Julianna Barwick
2. Trouble will Find Me by The National
3. The Feral Wisdom by Wormlust

I feel like I just posted this list not too long ago haha
  • Quote

1. Higher by Steve Arrington & DaM FunK


2. Seasons Of Your Day by Mazzy Star


3. m b v by My Bloody Valentine


4. II by Follakzoid


5. Nothing Was The Same by Drake
  • Quote
1. My Bloody Valentine - MBV
2. Deerhunter - Monomania
3. Boards Of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
I've fucking told everyone already. What are you, fish?

Kiddin


Tomorrow's Harvest by Boards Of Canada

Trouble Will Find Me by The National

Immunity by Jon Hopkins
  • Quote
Subject to change, as this is definitely not fixed (ie. I'm going for the albums that I'm enjoying the most right now), and in no particular order:

MCII by Mikal Cronin
Glow & Behold by Yuck
Migrant by The Dear Hunter
  • Quote
1. Mazzy Star, Seasons of Your Days
2. Laura Veirs, Warp & Weft
3. Inspectah Deck & 7L & Esoteric, Czarface

Total 90s revival, I've just realized ๐Ÿค”

Will change, as I have a new number one, but it hasn't been officially released yet. It'll still sound revivalist, but more 80s.
  • Quote

The Beast In Its Tracks by Josh Ritter




Muchacho by Phosphorescent




Southeastern by Jason Isbell

I also love the albums from The National, Vampire weekend, and Mikal Cronin, but all of those are getting a lot of love from others as well.
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
1. Mazzy Star, Seasons of Your Days
2. Laura Veirs, Warp & Weft
3. Inspectah Deck & 7L & Esoteric, Czarface

Total 90s revival, I've just realized ๐Ÿค”

Will change, as I have a new number one, but it hasn't been officially released yet. It'll still sound revivalist, but more 80s.


Wow. Mazzy Star at #1. I'm still trying to soak it all in. it's definitely the year when 90s artists dominate again.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 111213  Next
Page 3 of 13


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What 2013 Song Best Sums Up Your 2013? benpaco Music
Your Top 5 Albums of 2013 Guest Music
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
[ Poll ] Your Favorite Album from the Top Ten ... Guest Music
What are albums are your Top 10 Great... hestiacarrow1994 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.