What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 322632273228 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Pitanga by Mallu Magalhaes
<3
  • Quote


Hideki Naganuma - SONIC RUSH Original Groove Rush

Naganumma's best work (better then JSRF)
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote

Philadelphia International Classics The Tom Moulton Remixes by Various Artists
Rec from a bunch of diffrent places

Absolutely loving this so far, and with 4 volumes, this should keep me occupied for awhile.
  • Quote
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1036
I just bought this album today, and I am already absolutely addicted to its sound. The distorted guitars and Brian Wilson-like voice compliment each other so well. The songwriting is inventive and I can easily see this creeping its way onto my chart.
  • Quote
Taking a break from my last album to listen to this


Crooks And Lovers by Mount Kimbie
Heard it for the first time a while back, thought it was alright, but now it's blowing my away. Damn my tastes have changed.
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
Taking a break from my last album to listen to this


Crooks And Lovers by Mount Kimbie
Heard it for the first time a while back, thought it was alright, but now it's blowing my away. Damn my tastes have changed.


I've been aggressively recommending it to everybody recently, but I think you'd really enjoy Mr. Fingers' Ammnesia. You should check it out. Anyway, glad to hear that you're coming around to Mount Kimbie, one of my favourite records. Also, they're incredible live. If you ever get the chance, go and see them.
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
I've been aggressively recommending it to everybody recently, but I think you'd really enjoy Mr. Fingers' Ammnesia. You should check it out. Anyway, glad to hear that you're coming around to Mount Kimbie, one of my favourite records. Also, they're incredible live. If you ever get the chance, go and see them.

I actually just recently got Amnesia recomended to me on another forum i'm on, so I just downloaded it. Can't wait to give it a listen, I've heard great things. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:

The Score by Fugees

. I don't exactly get what's so great about it so far :?


Lauryn Hill. 'Ready or Not' is my favorite, got that catchy Enya loop.
_________________
I AM A CRACKED MACHINE
  • Quote

Halcyon Digest by Deerhunter
  • Quote

BE by Beady Eye

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 322632273228 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3227 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.