BDAT Rd. 1 - Parachutes vs. The Doors (CLOSED)

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album is better?
Parachutes:
38%
 38%  [17]
The Doors:
61%
 61%  [27]
Total Votes : 44

  • Quote
Coldplay put up way way more of a fight than I expected. I'm proud of you, BEA.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Mercurydylan89 wrote:
Coldplay put up way way more of a fight than I expected. I'm proud ashamed of you, BEA.

_________________
  • Quote
swedenman wrote:
I hope Coldplay remembered to grab some parachutes, 'cuz they're ejected from the runnings.

24-14

I guess they were ejected from the windows rather than by the doors then ๐Ÿคฃ

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Doors Top 10 - What Are Your Favourit... CharlieBarley Music
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 3 - The Doors vs. The Milk-E... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 2 - Inflammable Material vs.... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 5 - Five Leaves Left vs. The... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 4 - The Doors vs. Fleet Foxe... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.