Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 545556 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:
Bassholes - Blue Roots
Bassholes - Haunted Hill
Bassholes - Deaf Mix Vol. 3

What kind of sick fuck releases and album with "vol.3" at the end but hasn't released any called vol 1 or 2. :?



I seriously considered calling my first album Greatest Hits Volume 2.

So....me.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
I seriously considered calling my first album Greatest Hits Volume 2.

So....me.


oohhhh Romanelli, I thought you were better than that. ๐Ÿซต
  • Quote

Liberty Belle & the Black Diamond Express by The Go Betweens


The Creek Drank The Cradle by Iron And Wine


Change by The Dismemberment Plan


Alien Lanes by Guided By Voices
  • Quote
Exile on Main St - The Rolling Stones

After Bathing at Baxter's - Jefferson Airplane
Crown of Creation - Jefferson Airplane
Volunteers - Jefferson Airplane

Live at the Apollo - James Brown
  • Quote
Got a new copy of Lotus Plaza's Spooky Action At A Distance for $1. ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm pretty sure there's some sort of code in Canada that when you find a new vinyl release for $1, you buy it.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote

Chairs Missing by Wire


154 by Wire


The Magnolia Electric Co. by SongsOhia
  • Quote
I've received the albums I ordered after my graduation ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Since I Left You by The Avalanches

Bach The Goldberg Variations by Glenn Gould

LC by Durutti Column

2 by The Black Heart Procession

Jane From Occupied Europe by Swell Maps

2X45 by Cabaret Voltaire

Memoryhouse by Max Richter

What Color Is Love by Terry Callier

Yeti by Amon Duul II

Zeit by Tangerine Dream

The Sinking Of The Titanic by Gavin Bryars

Lazer Guided Melodies by Spiritualized

Red House Painters [Bridge] by Red House Painters

Talk Talk Talk by The Psychedelic Furs

Journey In Satchidananda by Alice Coltrane

I'll be melting my stereo this weekend ! ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
Frank Turner- Poetry of the Deed
Fall Out Boy- Infinity on High
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote
I added Modern Vampires of the City
  • Quote
Blacktop - I've Got A Baaad Feelin' About This
The Piranhas - Erotic Grit Movies
The Screws - Shake Your Monkey
Now Time Delegation - s/t

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 545556 ... 494495496  Next
Page 55 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.