BDAT Rd. 1 - Since I Left You vs. Franz Ferdinand (CLOSED)

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album is better?
Since I Left You:
70%
 70%  [21]
Franz Ferdinand:
30%
 30%  [9]
Total Votes : 30

  • Quote
Since I Left You. As I've said many times before, I don't think it's the masterpiece that some do. However, it's still very enjoyable, more so than Franz Ferdinand's debut.
  • Quote
Everybody else seems to have pretty solid opinions favoring one or the other, but I had trouble deciding. FF has some really catchy tunes while SILY has something really interesting happening, like if the Stylistics merged with Yes and then got Frank Zappa to write and produce them. I could see myself singing along to the Ferdinand songs, but I could see myself listening to the Avalanches more and more. I can't imagine buying the Franz Ferdinand album, but I might be willing to buy Since I Left You.

Vote to the Falling Snowy Ones.
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
Since I Left You. As I've said many times before, I don't think it's the masterpiece that some do. However, it's still very enjoyable, more so than Franz Ferdinand's debut.

This right here.
  • Quote
I'm just quietly anticipating two of my nominations going out in the same round.
  • Quote
The Black Hand strikes again.

21-9

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: Half Japanese def.... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 3 - Teenage Snuff Film vs. S... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED-BNMAT-Since I Left You def I A... Puncture Repair Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (SF): Since I Left You def. 16... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.