What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 346534663467 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Listmeister wrote:
That's the most interesting abstract album cover I've ever seen. If it's representative of the music I have to hear it. I can't find it anywhere, though.



http://brokendeer.bandcamp.com/album/unseen-world-2
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
  • Quote

So Tonight That I Might See by Mazzy Star

My god I was so wrong, She Hangs Brightly is great but So Tonight That I Might See is on another level. Probably gonna go back on my overall.
  • Quote

We Are The Dreamers by The Stargazer Lilies

Ok back to floating on clouds again...

I wasn't sure about this, the first time I heard it but loving this second dip completely.

Dreamy and fluffy and hmmmmm

😁
  • Quote

Far Beyond Driven by Pantera
_________________
  • Quote

Ceres & Calypso In The Deep Time by Candy Claws

Givin' it a shot.
  • Quote

Drop by Colfax Abbey
  • Quote
finally got me a copy of this to listen to:


Reflektor by Arcade Fire
  • Quote

Pain In My Heart by Otis Redding

Redding is a great performer, but the material is very scattered here. Not likely to be a favorite.
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:

Far Beyond Driven by Pantera


I feel they got sorta ridiculously over the top on that one. Still as a kid that album was cool. I never loved it like "Vulgar Display of Power" or even "Cowboys from hell". I also feel "The Great Southern Trendkill" had a great eerie sound that gives it the edge over this slightly. And "Reinventing the Steel" was an okay ending.

Anyway, your post made me smile cuz I haven't touched this band in years and they were like my idols when I was in early high school.

What do you think?

And... I am listening to


I Could Live In Hope by Low

Pretty fantastic and beautiful so far. Muchos gracias to the BDAT and whoever nominated it.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 346534663467 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3466 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.