What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 366136623663 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Second listen and my second Genesis album. The first time I've heard it, I didn't like it, and is currently at the bottom of my prog chart (I'm actually a bit experienced in prog, but need to get into more early bands). As one oif the higher acclaimed prog albums, I've been meaning to try this again for months.
  • Quote

Trouble Will Find Me by The National
_________________
  • Quote

Let It Die by Feist
  • Quote

Moment Of Truth by Gang Starr

Not sure any hip-hop artist had a better and more consistent 1990s than Gang Starr. Their '90s output is up there with Pavement's and The Flaming Lips'.
  • Quote

Rust Never Sleeps by Neil Young And Crazy Horse

Again and again...

I'm starting to view this as a stone cold masterpiece on every level. Obsessed, I am. I stuck this already in the top 40 if my chart, but I'm starting to think I may put it in my top 10 or even, top 5!
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Ekstasis by Julia Holter
  • Quote
brun027 wrote:

Ekstasis by Julia Holter


ME TOO
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote

Boxcar Sessions by Saafir

Another '94 hip hop hidden gem. I wonder what that year has yet in store for me, unbelievable.
  • Quote

Attack On Memory by Cloud Nothings
_________________
  • Quote

Verde Anil Amarelo Cor De Rosa E Carvao by Marisa Monte

Spending my afternoon with the ladies.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 366136623663 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3662 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.