What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 367436753676 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Time Control by Hiromi

An old fav that I haven't heard in probably 4 or 5 years.


Last edited by Guest on 12/09/2013 21:21; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Baduizm by Erykah Badu

Baduuuuuu baduuuu baduuuuu
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote


First listen and my first Muse album.
  • Quote

Ya Ka May by Galactic
  • Quote

A Night At The Opera by Queen
First listen, I've never cared for Queen's hits much but there's so much praise here, maybe this album will change my mind on them. It seems wrong to have the LP for a top 100 BEA and just ignore it.

Basically my third first listen of the day...feeling adventurous
  • Quote

recommended by Nech like a year ago and I'm only just now remembering to actually listen to it



the fuck is wrong with me. this shit is amazing
  • Quote

Wide Angle by Hybrid
  • Quote
You know the ironic thing about choosing a highly rated album to finally fill up your decade chart? The album may suck. Because the only reason I listened to Absolution, a basic new prog version of Radiohead with a couple great tracks, was so I could knock an Alice Cooper off the top ten and make it look a little less metal based. But that didn't help. It's a decent album, but it made it to the top 280 on my chart, and number 32 on my 00's chart. Not sure what I'll listen to now. I feel like listening to music, but I don't feel like trying out any of my favorite bands. Maybe Scorps...

EDIT: I've got an album.



First listen and my sixth Petra album. I expect some good tracks. Allmusic rated it three stars at first, but bumped it up to four. It's about time I started listening to something besides Unseen Power. I love the album Unseen Power, but there are around twenty other Petra albums.


Last edited by JMan on 12/09/2013 23:48; edited 3 times in total
  • Quote


He is sitting in a room.
It is different than the one you are in now.
At least that is what he said, but what if someone listens to this in the room he recorded it in? Fucking liar.
Come on resonant frequencies, get going. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Edit:
Ooooooh..oh my...don't stop resonant frequencies...yes yes yes...resonant freeeequencies...fuck...yes...
Hehehe. XD
  • Quote

Rumours by Fleetwood Mac
I've been listening to this one a lot lately. It might earn itself a place in my top 100.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 367436753676 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3675 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.