What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 373437353736 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Beat, Move And Shake by Pokey LaFarge

It's pretty cool. I full with pride when I hear the brilliance of "Born In St. Louis". Amen, brother.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:

Same Trailer Different Park by Kacey Musgraves


Well that was nice. Reminds me of older-school country without sounding dated. I hear Miranda Lambert melded with early neko..

Now, i'll give this another chance:


Mosquito by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway by Genesis
  • Quote
Now...


Imperial Bedroom by Elvis Costello & The Attractions

And next...


The Supreme Genius Of King Khan And The Shrines by King Khan And The Shrines
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Acid Rap by Chance The Rapper

Fuck it I'm a late hipster.

I love this.
  • Quote

Music Has The Right To Children by Boards Of Canada

Roygbiv is pretty special.
_________________
  • Quote
make-or-break time for this, and i'm betting the answer will be "make" as my first listen was quite favorable..


Beyonce by Beyonce

To elaborate, i was a fan of destiny's child through their first 3 albums, but beyonce's solo stuff seemed a little more "hollow" or lacking character or something i can't pinpoint. i tried a couple of her albums, including "4", and have come away with the same impression each time. But this new album actually has some teeth. I'm a little surprised it's as good as it is AND without any early promotion..
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Jean Grae - Gotham Down Deluxe (2013)

Jean Grae basically released three EPs about a month back that told some sort of story, but I didn't bother because fuck that multiple EP shit. But she just put them all together in one convenient package and did some re-working/re-recording/mastering and so I'm actually giving it a chance. I have pretty high hopes actually, Jean is capable of some dope things and interviews I've read with her in the past two years make it sound as though she's definitely attempting to make music that's a little more out-there than a lot of her previous (excellent) material. So yeah, here's hoping this is good.
  • Quote


Three Solo Pieces- Lubomyr Melnyk


Beautiful contemporary classical.

A great 2013 release. will most certainty be on my chart
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote

Long Way Down by Tom Odell
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 373437353736 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3735 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.