BDAT Rd. 4 - In the Court of th... vs. Since I L... (CLOSED)

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album is better?
In the Court of the Crimson King:
61%
 61%  [22]
Since I Left You:
38%
 38%  [14]
Total Votes : 36

  • Quote
Since I Left You by quite a bit.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
In the Court of the Crimson King is pretty awful. Since I Left You isn't. Not a difficult decision.

Last edited by Guest on 12/18/2013 21:52; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
the only album left in the tournament not made by white men with guitars

  • Quote
Crimson King. It has more epic moments than Since I Left You which has the decent opening title track and the amazing Frontier Psychiatrist.

But yeah Crimson King is superior from the first few seconds.
_________________
  • Quote
"You" must be the tournament.

22-14

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 3 - Maxinquaye vs. In the Co... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 2 - In the Court of the... v... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 1 - Since I Left You vs. Fra... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 3 - Teenage Snuff Film vs. S... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 2 - Since I Le... vs. 3 Feet... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.