What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 387438753876 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Metal Box by Public Image Ltd.
  • Quote
Spent my day in a 3 hour lab session to the sound of:

Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea by PJ Harvey
Rolling Stone Top 500 #431 (70/500)


Vampire Weekend by Vampire Weekend
Rolling Stone Top 500 #430 (71/500)
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:

Euporie Tide by Causa Sui


Causa Sui are one of the greatest psych bands in the world right now.
  • Quote

The Doors by The Doors
  • Quote

Highway To Hell by AC/DC

My Charts

Overall #571
1979 #13
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote


Paranoid by Black Sabbath

I haven't listened to it for a very long time and I didn't remember that this is such a good album. Or maybe I'm now in the mood for it? I don't know. But I really like it.
  • Quote

Midnight Marauders by A Tribe Called Quest

First listen. Holy cow ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Quote

Sleep Is For The Week by Frank Turner
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote

Veni Vidi Vicious by The Hives

My Overall: 99

What about Swedish Punk
With Nuclear War
And Entroducing The Metric System?
That Is The Hives With Their Second Album
The Best For Me is where they all play like never
you just need one song to fall in love with that album:
Hate Say I Told You So
With The Classical Angry Punk Guitar and the strong voice
But is not just this song what makes the album aweasome
their punk influence is showed in the next songs and the album (The war) Become Bigger and bigger
Eliminating all The oponents,Veni Vidi Vicious Is a aweasome album but not one that will Become your favorite or being the world famous
But for sweden They Are the sex pistols
or The Hives

Best Songs:
Hate Say I Told You So
Die, All Right
Main Offender
Outsmarted


Total: 9.08
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

The Bloom And The Blight by Two Gallants

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 387438753876 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3875 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.