What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 402140224023 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Treny by Jacaszek

This is like if William Basinski and Godspeed had a car accident. I love it.
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:

Treny by Jacaszek

This is like if William Basinski and Godspeed had a car accident. I love it.


๐Ÿ˜ Have you heard Glimmer?
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
:D Have you heard Glimmer?


No, I went with the one I know Defago likes most because I love him. I have it downloaded though.
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
No, I went with the one I know Defago likes most because I love him. I have it downloaded though.


Listen to Glimmer! It is my favourite of the two by far.
  • Quote

Homogenic by Bjork
  • Quote

Civilian by Wye Oak

Such a brilliant album. From too to bottom, atmospherically excellent, great rock music mixed in. Recently adde to my overall chart.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Ghosts Of The Great Highway by Sun Kil Moon

Really gorgeous.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

The Hurting by Tears For Fears
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

Instrumental Tourist by Tim Hecker & Daniel Lopatin
  • Quote

Urban Hymns by The Verve

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 402140224023 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4022 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.