BSAT Round #1: Nas vs Kate Bush [CLSD]

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: _
Nas:
54%
 54%  [17]
Kate Bush:
45%
 45%  [14]
Total Votes : 31

  • Quote
Nas. Kate Bush doesn't float my boat.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
Ah, fuck. I prefer Hounds Of Love just over Illmatic so I'll give Bushy a vote but damn tough match.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Ah, fuck. I prefer Hounds Of Love just over Illmatic so I'll give Bushy a vote but damn tough match.

_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Mmm yeah it's gotta be Kate for me
  • Quote
Kate's released a couple pretty good albums, some even great.

But Illmatic tops all of them ๐Ÿ˜•

Two very different artists to put up against each other.. I'd almost call it even due to the lack of quality material Nas has released after 2002.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
(...) I think everything she's done has been very good.


Frankly, Lionheart...
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Frankly, Lionheart...


Obviously not on the same level as the classics, but I still like that one quite a bit. And Aerial is quite a gem.

I just don't think there's all that many artists that can claim to have a more consistent, lengthy career.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
If you think "Moving" is one of the most beautiful songs ever written, then you don't even deserve to vote for Kate Bush.
_________________
  • Quote
Nas wins, 17 - 14.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] FMT - R2: Kate Bush def. Joan Jett [C... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] FMT - PF: Kim Deal def. Kate Bush [CLSD] videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] FMT - R1: Kate Bush def. Gwen Stefani... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] FMT - SF: Kate Bush def. Joanna Newso... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] FMT - QF: Kate Bush def. Alicia Keys ... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.