What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 416541664167 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
creator wrote:
Why?


There's probably nothing wrong about the song, but it's far from being anything inspiring. The real problem with it is that it's the first song any try-hard teenager learns on guitar to impress girls.
  • Quote
A song which can inspire so much people to perform it, as said above, is probably a great song.
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
The real problem with it is that it's the first song any try-hard teenager learns on guitar to impress girls.

Haha, so true.
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
I've always thought the polar opposite of Oasis, one of the first bands I ever got into, I may not listen to them much anymore, but without them I wouldn't have gotten into music as easily, their first 2 albums were 2 of the first albums I ever bought and listened through fully, for that I am eternally grateful. Even if the Gallagher brothers are dicks.


Well my experience is that I used to hate them as all I heard was selective tracks (I was very young, like 6) and when I finally heard Morning Glory I liked it, but I had to listen to them loads to get into them. This might actually just be my younger self but still, I found them hard to get into.

Puncture Repair wrote:
There's probably nothing wrong about the song, but it's far from being anything inspiring. The real problem with it is that it's the first song any try-hard teenager learns on guitar to impress girls.


As much as I agree with the fact that it's so cliched, it shouldn't actual deteriorate the quality of the song. However, it does annoy me when people are like "Oh I love rock" when Wonderwall is one of 2 rock songs they've ever liked.
_________________
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:
U have inspired me

What's The Story Morning Glory? by Oasis
First listen.

Don't worry hombres, I shall give it another chance.
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
A song which can inspire so much people to perform it, as said above, is probably a great song.


I don't think the inspiration comes from the song itself, it's really just the easiest, well known, angsty song on guitar.
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
There's probably nothing wrong about the song, but it's far from being anything inspiring. The real problem with it is that it's the first song any try-hard teenager learns on guitar to impress girls.


Haha I was that teenager many many years ago. ๐Ÿ˜

I still think it's fun to play and sing, especially with a group of people.

an_outlaw wrote:
A song which can inspire so much people to perform it, as said above, is probably a great song.


Very insightful. I can dig it.
  • Quote
You're all wrong. Fundemantally wrong.

I'm listening to


Greatest Hits by Roy Acuff
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
What's with all the fucking Oasis talk today? I'm listening to

TNT by Tortoise

Haven't heard it in a while, and considering Millions Now Living is one of my favorite albums I feel like I've underrated this album too much.
  • Quote

Torches by Foster The People
Second listen ,surprised me
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 416541664167 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4166 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.