Chart nominations for the "User Pick of the Day"

Goto page Previous  1234567  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I'd like to nominate

Top 100 Music Albums of the 1970s by lancashirearab

More later.
  • Quote
For my second nom Ill go with Strange Girls by sssvnnn
  • Quote
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=11768
  • Quote
WindowAbove wrote:
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=11768


I confirm this (brun027's overall) and nominate Trendall's overall
  • Quote
I'll confirm Cellar's 80s chart.
  • Quote
I'll confirm Mercury's overall chart.

and nominate Best of the Psychedelic 60's by NickVolos
  • Quote
I confirm yepyepyep's overall. Shall likely nominate something later
  • Quote
Saoirse wrote:
For my second nom Ill go with Strange Girls by sssvnnn


Someone confirm this! We need to be given another confirm. ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
Second nomination:

Tonality's chart
  • Quote
I'd like to nominate NoWaxJim's and Torchlin's overall charts, and confirm Strange Girls by sssvnnn

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234567  Next
Page 5 of 7


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] Vote on the last charts for "Use... sp4cetiger Music
Best Solo Artist Nominations - NOMINA... yourself Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.