We're three charts short of the 30 we need for a five-week rotation (which includes one pick from the 500+ chart every week). So, let's vote on it. Just pick which unconfirmed chart you think is most deserving and when the vote is complete, I'll include the three with the most votes. Feel free to make the case for your pick in this thread.
The remaining unconfirmed charts will still have a chance to be included in the future. More detail on that later.
Last edited by sp4cetiger on 03/25/2014 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Jimmy DreadOld skool like Happy ShopperModeratorProfile 555 Dub Street
heh missed a lot here haha. Is there going to be a time in the future to potentially add more charts that havent been nominated yet?
Go ahead and PM your noms, I'll add them to the list for the next round of voting (once every five-week cycle). Any other forum regulars who were away and missed the chart noms can do the same. I won't be able to include them in this round, unfortunately.
Thanks for voting. I'll add these charts to the list to complete a five-week cycle. The way it's going to work from here on out:
- Every five weeks, I'll randomly select three charts from the existing rotation
- I'll put those charts up for a vote next to the remaining nominations (i.e., everything listed above except the three selected)
- The top three vote-getters will enter the new rotation.
- If this thing is still going after a year or so, I'll do a complete reboot (new noms/confirms and so forth)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum