What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 469246934694 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Bone Machine by Tom Waits

Apocalyptic musings of an inebriated lizard.
  • Quote


If You Don't Like Itโ€‹.โ€‹.โ€‹. DON'T!
by Alvarius B. / Sir Richard Bishop

one of my record store day pickups

some absolutely perfect solo guitar coming off this wax
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote

Blur by Blur
Blur evolve.
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote

JOHNNY CASH - Man in Black
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
Just finished the new Antlers record. I enjoyed it, pretty consistent mood throughout, they've dived headfirst into the dream pop territory they've been treading in for the past couple years. There were some standout moments through, the instrumental break in Director was pretty cool.

Now listening to

Drop by Thee Oh Sees

Another solid Thee Oh Sees album, they're pretty darn consistent. I might see them for the 3rd time in a couple months, they put on a killer live show. See them if you get the chance.
  • Quote

Unicorn by T. Rex
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote


If You're Feeling Sinister by Belle & Sebastian

Great music. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Quote


Geinoh Yamashirogumi - Ecophony Rinne

these dudes made the akira soundtrack so i was expecting this to be pretty cheesy, but damn, this is pretty thundering.

alsoi love that album art
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
Just finished listening to this as I mowed my lawn for the first time this year ๐Ÿ˜„


Ready To Die by The Notorious B.I.G.

Now I'm inside again cutting my hair and all that day off shit I do.


You Can't Hide Your Love Forever by Orange Juice

And this hasn't hit me yet as a classic or as great. I Di think it's pretty much very very good. And it's a beautiful spring day, it's warm out an breezy and all the windows and doors are open and no one is home so I have sole possession and control of my dad's stereo system and no one to bitch if its too loud (except perhaps the neighbors). So yeah, I'm pretty content now. But hungry. Anyone up for going in on some pizza? I'll order.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 469246934694 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4693 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.