What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 474947504751 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:
oohhh more Nuggets! ๐Ÿ˜ I'll check it out.


Disc 1 & 2 will be more to your liking. Disc 3 is very much a sunshine pop affair, I'm not sure it's your cuppa.
  • Quote

The Wall by Pink Floyd

My Charts

Overall #54
1970's #13
1979 #1


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Mule Variations by Tom Waits
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Dopesmoker by Sleep

First listen. My mom made a very unpleasant remark about me, not sure if intended or not, but I'm very frustrated atm, so I thought it was a good occasion to try this.
  • Quote

De Verdade by Nevilton
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Elephant by The White Stripes
  • Quote

Heaven's End by Loop
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote

...Like Clockwork by Queens Of The Stone Age

THIS THING FUCKING RRRRRROOOOOOOCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

The Glow Pt. 2 by The Microphones

There's no black or white
No change in the light
No night, no golden sun
_________________
  • Quote

Rock And Roll Over by Kiss

I'll never understand all the shit KISS gets, at least not musically.
_________________

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 474947504751 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4750 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.