Musical random chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 520521522 ... 982983984  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Rappers sorted by the size of their vocabulary
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
Rappers sorted by the size of their vocabulary


Why do I find these statistics rather disturbing?
  • Quote
That great! I'm listening to GZA now as a result.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
http://www.factmag.com/2014/03/07/wes-anderson-soundtrack-box-set-coming-in-2014/

๐Ÿ˜
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
Rappers sorted by the size of their vocabulary


Wow. beautiful chart. Aesop Rock's Float is one of my all time faves.
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
http://www.factmag.com/2014/03/07/wes-anderson-soundtrack-box-set-coming-in-2014/

:D


Oh wow... I'm looking forward to this!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
CubaZed wrote:
Oh wow... I'm looking forward to this!!! :D


I'm really looking forward to the Moonrise Kingdom soundtrack and an entire disc (hopefully) based off of the Latin David Bowie songs in Life Aquatic. Even the Fantastic Mr. Fox soundtrack ๐Ÿ˜

Plus, knowing Wes, it'll more than likely be packaged in an awesome way. I could see it being released on Black Friday.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
I'm really looking forward to the Moonrise Kingdom soundtrack and an entire disc (hopefully) based off of the Latin David Bowie songs in Life Aquatic. Even the Fantastic Mr. Fox soundtrack ๐Ÿ˜

Plus, knowing Wes, it'll more than likely be packaged in an awesome way. I could see it being released on Black Friday.


Alexandre Desplat did an amazing job on the Fantastic Mr. Fox and Moonrise Kingdom soundtracks but I think I'm most looking forward to Seu Jorge. ๐Ÿ˜ They actually have an album for sale based on those available but I hope it's packaged with the collection.



The Life Aquatic Studio Sessions by Seu Jorge
  • Quote
CubaZed wrote:
Alexandre Desplat did an amazing job on the Fantastic Mr. Fox and Moonrise Kingdom soundtracks but I think I'm most looking forward to Seu Jorge. ๐Ÿ˜ They actually have an album for sale based on those available but I hope it's packaged with the collection.



The Life Aquatic Studio Sessions by Seu Jorge


This exists? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Definitely going to go listen to that.

Awesome. Hopefully that'll be in the set then. It says 10 albums, and I don't think any of the soundtracks would be double LP's ๐Ÿค” Plus, the Grand Budapest Hotel has a stellar OST too.

Pumped though ๐Ÿ˜ I just hope it isn't like.. $500 or something.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
This exists? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Definitely going to go listen to that.

Awesome. Hopefully that'll be in the set then. It says 10 albums, and I don't think any of the soundtracks would be double LP's ๐Ÿค” Plus, the Grand Budapest Hotel has a stellar OST too.

Pumped though ๐Ÿ˜ I just hope it isn't like.. $500 or something.


Yep! Really great cover album. It's on spotify if you need easy access too it. As for what the 10 albums would be seven of those would be from the films themselves I'm guessing, Seu Jorge would be number 8, 9 could be one of the french albums from Moonrise Kingdom and idk about number 10.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 520521522 ... 982983984  Next
Page 521 of 984


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky the Random Chat and the "... Guest Suggestions
Random chat HigherThanTheSun Lounge
Let's just have a random video game chat Guest Lounge
Reviews or Chat? Jabapac Suggestions
General Film Chat mickilennial Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.