Best ever "Archival" albums

Goto page Previous  123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Haha Merc I love ya
  • Quote
Mercury wrote:


......easy. Duh.


I was actually going to suggest this:


The Basement Tapes by Bob Dylan & The Band

But I'm not sure even that was originally intended to be an album.
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
I was actually going to suggest this:


The Basement Tapes by Bob Dylan & The Band

But I'm not sure even that was originally intended to be an album.


Damn! Schooled me! This would still be "archival". However this thing was tampered with by The Band and BD before it was released in '75.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Tecnicolor by Os Mutantes


Last edited by brun027 on 05/13/2014 01:04; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Found this today, it's got that Hannett touch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garage_Flower_(album)
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
Found this today, it's got that Hannett touch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garage_Flower_(album)


I actually dislike this album.
_________________
  • Quote
SuedeSwede wrote:
I actually dislike this album.


I'm not big on the band as a whole, tbh, but I like this better than either of their real studio releases. Then again I really do like just about everything I've heard that Hannett's been a part of.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
I'm not big on the band as a whole, tbh, but I like this better than either of their real studio releases.


Wow that's bold. I mean, without the reverb and jangliness, The Stone Roses are pretty stripped. And then Ian's vocals are pretty awful in comparison.
_________________
  • Quote
SuedeSwede wrote:
Wow that's bold. I mean, without the reverb and jangliness, The Stone Roses are pretty stripped. And then Ian's vocals are pretty awful in comparison.


I almost like them raw-er, though. I mean, the vocals aren't great on here, you're ready, but I like the sound as a whole better. Just my opinion though.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Sweet Nothing is a pretty ballin album.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123  Next
Page 2 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
best ever albums or coolest ever albums martintho Suggestions
"Interesting" vs. "Enj... sp4cetiger Music
Songs titled " Rock and Roll&quo... bobbyb5 Music
FYI "Songs" and "Chart... ffudnebbuh Music
[ Poll ] David Bowie's "Low" vs &quo... Komorebi-D Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.