What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 490249034904 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Fluting On The Hump by King Missile


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:

Fluting On The Hump by King Missile


Link


God I love them. I think I'll listen to Failure after I finish this.

Anyways, because Suede's pretty cool and I trust his tastes:


Xuvetyn by Lovesliescrushing
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

Autobahn by Kraftwerk
  • Quote

John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band by John Lennon

Funnily, while my favorite Beatles in the Beatles are Lennon, Harrison and McCartney in this order, it seems like my favorite outside of the Beatles are the opposite. I think Ram is very good, All Things Must Pass is OK, but this... ew. Not sure how it's even acclaimed. Not terrible, but very, hum, ungood. Isolation is the standout, excellent track though.
  • Quote

Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin
  • Quote

True Love Kills The Fairy Tale by The Casket Girls

Well, I'll have heard everything. Here comes a Bananarama revival.
  • Quote

#1 Record by Big Star
Romanelli's sig made me want to listen to this.
It's my first listen, and I really like it so far.
  • Quote

Cross by Justice
ewww
  • Quote
For like the 5th time in the last 24 hours this...


Maggot Brain by Funkadelic

I love basically everything about this album. The middle portion, mainly tracks 4 and 5 lose a little steam but are still quite good. But damn! That opening trio is breathtaking! Eddie Hazel on "Maggot Brain" never fails to blow my mind and really hit the emotion buttons. He's on of my favorite early Hendrix disciples. And the funky side of things and the fun of the record is just... Beautiful. Also the track "Super Stupid" is literally one of the greatest rock/hard rock songs ever. As good or better than any Zeppelin track.

Just a great album. Just added to my chart.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Mercury wrote:
Eddie Hazel on "Maggot Brain" never fails to blow my mind


I'm probably one of the users on here least prone to be blown away be an incredible mastery of the instrument, as I generally don't care much about proficiency. But fuck me if you're not right, that IS incredible.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 490249034904 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4903 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.