The Best Decade for Pop Music

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: What was the best decade for pop music?
1940s:
0%
 0%  [0]
1950s:
0%
 0%  [0]
1960s:
34%
 34%  [18]
1970s:
13%
 13%  [7]
1980s:
21%
 21%  [11]
1990s:
7%
 7%  [4]
2000s:
3%
 3%  [2]
2010s:
7%
 7%  [4]
Other:
3%
 3%  [2]
Psh. I never listen to pop.:
3%
 3%  [2]
I like them all exactly equally.:
3%
 3%  [2]
Total Votes : 52

  • Quote

Sports by Huey Lewis & The News


Link


Like I could pick against the 80s...
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:

Sports by Huey Lewis & The News



Link

_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:

Link


Wow! A literal depiction of what traders/investment bankers do to each other everyday. I wonder if this was intended to be a dark, biting satire of Wall Street. I need to check this out!!!

Scene starts off with a hilarious, pitch-perfect review of Sport by our J Man & I'm laughing and then... and then... I lost my ability to continue eating breakfast. Pretty dark stuff.
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Wow! A literal depiction of what traders/investment bankers do to each other everyday. I wonder if this was intended to be a dark, biting satire of Wall Street. I need to check this out!!!


Yeah. I've never read the book, but both a really dark twisted satires about Wall Street and 80s excess
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:

Scene starts off with a hilarious, pitch-perfect review of Sport


You should hear his opinions on Whitney Houston.


Link
  • Quote
I would say 1965 - 75. During these years, so many wonderful things happened in pop music, which simply changed its idea.
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
You should hear his opinions on Whitney Houston.


Link


HaHa! I watched this movie afternoon. I think his best synopsis was of Genesis/Phil Collins. I actually might create a custom chart of all his reviews. ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
HaHa! I watched this movie afternoon. I think his best synopsis was of Genesis/Phil Collins. I actually might create a custom chart of all his reviews. :lol:


I love that idea. And yes, the Genesis/Phil Collins synopsis was my favorite as well. Perfectly fitting with Skinny's signature as well.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
questions on genres (pop punk, jangle... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
What is the greatest bit of Classical... BasdeWit97 Music
[ Poll ] Best decade for hip-hop music? Guest Music
Which do you think was the best decad... Happymeal Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.