Nah, Cuba is fine. He got his desktop back from a repair and has been playing video games all week :lol:
Lol you count 2 hours a week? GEEZ MOM ๐ I wish though. Have been doing school projects. Spent the last 3 days sending off 19 art history essays unghhhhhhh. I'll do the results now.
Seems about right. Can't argue at all, to be honest; it's really not that different from my own ranking. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
Good job, Cuba. I enjoyed this one for sure. It got me back into Neil and re-evaluating his work.
For what it's worth, yes pun intended, I looked up Rolling Stone's Top 500 to see where Neil's albums ranked there to compare to this. Numbering represents overall ranking in the top 500.
74. After The Gold Rush
82. Harvest
147. Deja Vu
188. Buffalo Springfield Again
210. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
330. Tonight's The Night
351. Rust Never Sleeps
Good job, Cuba. I enjoyed this one for sure. It got me back into Neil and re-evaluating his work.
For what it's worth, yes pun intended, I looked up Rolling Stone's Top 500 to see where Neil's albums ranked there to compare to this. Numbering represents overall ranking in the top 500.
74. After The Gold Rush
82. Harvest
147. Deja Vu
188. Buffalo Springfield Again
210. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
330. Tonight's The Night
351. Rust Never Sleeps
It wasn't available for years and years, and only when it was finally issued on CD for the very first time did most people get a chance to listen to it and realise how great it actually is. My dad, who is a massive Young fan, had never heard it previously due to his age (he's too young to remember it, and it was never reissued). Whilst it wasn't completely unknown, it definitely wasn't the widely accepted classic that it is now. I imagine that an RS500 published in five years will probably contain On The Beach. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
meccaleccaVoice of ReasonProfile The Land of Enchantment
I imagine that an RS500 published in five years will probably contain On The Beach.
Don't hold your breath. RS is way further behind the times than that. Plus they're gonna have to make room for all of Jack White's turds and the next Kanye West record _________________ http://jonnyleather.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum