Has anyone started/finished with their parts yet? I got to thinking such a free approach might be difficult and though to chain the process: get the drums first, hand that to the bass guy, he records bass, I mix both together, I hand that to guitar guy, he records, I mix all 3 together and so on so people have a base to work on. Would you rather do this or keep as previously planned?
Didn't see this, though for me, this would be helpful. I've tried to rig a system so I can have one computer doing the original song, my dad's computer recording and showing the (little) sheet music I've worked out, and a music stand for noting what's working and what isn't all around a single chair, but I get lost much too easily in all the different parts. I know there'd still be a lot on there by the time it made it to me, but this would help. _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum